Analogies for teaching, storytelling and Art Direction
Lists of 5,000 nouns for creating analogies and expanding on creative ideas
- Brainstorm analogy ideas more easily
- Less time on first ideas and more time on creativity
- Develop & execute your story concepts more efficiently
- Combine common nouns for original story solutions
- Use analogies within your story
- Find obvious and obscure visual relationships between nouns lists
- Ideal to help teachers with classroom learning
Creating analogy with Extreme nouns
An analogy is telling a new story by building on what we know. This is done by comparing something new to something recognized.
‘Extreme nouns’ are the recognized visual word associations that we need for new ideas. This ebook is a tangible brainstorming reference tool for the storytellers of the world.
Free sample content below