Story ideas from nouns lists
5,000 familiar ingredients in the form of common nouns for brainstorming stories and expanding on ideas
- Brainstorm story ideas more easily
- Less time on first ideas and more time on creativity
- Develop & execute your story concepts more efficiently
- Practical word associations to increase creativity
- Combine common nouns for original story solutions
- Use analogy within your story
- Find obvious and obscure visual relationships
- Print individual pages as required from the downloadable pdf
“To sell something familiar, make it surprising. To sell something surprising, make it familiar.”
Common nouns for storytelling
We communicate our stories by building on what we know by comparing something new to something recognized.
‘Extreme nouns’ are the recognized visual word associations that we need for new ideas. The book is a tangible brainstorming reference tool for the storytellers of the world.
Free sample pages here.
How to use Extreme nouns for storytelling
‘Extreme nouns’ is a printable ebook that will save you time in research and increase your productivity in creating new ideas.
Great for early brainstorming and expanding on story ideas, allowing you more time for creativity!
The pages lists of nouns indexed by extreme categories. ‘Biggest Smallest’, ‘Longest Shortest’ and common types of product categories.