Word Association tool
Brainstorm for extreme propositions and products types
- Brainstorm ideas for with this unique work association resource
- Reduce time on research to give back more time on creative
- Develop & execute creative ideas
- Word association tool for creative advertising and visual communication
- Match and combine nouns and words to brainstorm unique solutions
- Word association and mind mapping for analogies to your illustrate ideas
- Discover more obvious and obscure visual relationships
- Expand on your existing strategies and ‘first thoughts’
- Print the ebook version to more easily mix and match lists of words/nouns
Brainstorming fresh ideas from known relationships
We communicate fresh ideas by building on what we already know by comparing something new to something recognised.
Extreme nouns are the recognisable associations needed to explain new ideas. The downloadable ebook contains common nouns lists and their opposites. And is indexed by Extreme emotions, advertising strategy and product types.
Brainstorm more ideas with the printable version
The downloadable pdf version of this ebook was first developed for the advertising industry. The original purpose of the book was to save you time in brainstorming and word association related to advertising ideas.
The nouns lists provide a quick reference for early brainstorming and word association to advertising proposition and product types.
The pages are made of lists of nouns. They are indexed by extreme categories such as ‘Longest Shortest, and other advertising terms and product categories such as Food, Banking, Cleaning, etc.
Develop new ideas with the word association of nouns
‘Extreme nouns’ is designed to help speed up the brainstorming process. The book was inspired by an advertising course in Australia called ‘Award School’. As a frustrated student that was spending hours on brainstorming lists, I searched for a tangible resource on the internet. And I was disappointed to find that there was none.
These days, I’m a senior designer and owner of Sunshine Design. I’ve sold thousands of copies of the 2012 version of this book which was valued at $37 US. The next version is in development. But in the meantime, you can download the older copy for free. My hope is that the site will be promoted and highly ranked for my next release.
I hope this site and my ebook allows more time for creative ideas and acts as a source of inspiration.
Stu Flynn – Author